Weather forecast looks very wet and rainy all day tomorrow (Thursday Nov 1) especially during the time we are supposed to perform. Therefore, I decided today that we will NOT perform at the LCA as originally planned as they have no indoor option for us. It's a bit of a bummer but nobody wants to get drenched performing or as a spectator.
THIS PROMPTED ME TO MAKE A LOAD/LEAVE TIME CHANGE - we will now be loading and leaving at 5:30 pm instead of 5 pm. No reason to leave so early if we aren't going to load any instruments, unload, warm up, prep, and perform.
I will tell everyone in band class tomorrow as well. I will distribute tickets to the band kids when we arrive at the LCA. The plan is still to leave between the 2nd and 3rd period.
ALSO: I got a call from Andy Greene's mom today. He has personally put a thank you to the Trenton HS Band for us on the jumbotron scoreboard during the game! Look for it!