As I mentioned earlier, I am going to try to put together some ways that may keep students performing for each other. This first way is a Virtual Talent Show. Here's the details:
1. Practice a song or an act. Sing, play instrument, dance, comedy, drama, anything.
2. When it's ready, video record it.
3. Send video or video link to Mr. Kurilko by Thursday night, March 26.
4. I will watch it and make sure everything is ok to post.
5. I will put them together on a page that I will create on this website and post on Friday
734 778 3418
Either one is a good way to send me your performances. If this one works out, I will plan for more as time goes by. Break a leg!