Red Wings update
The forecast for Thursday evening when we are scheduled to perform is for rain. Unfortunately, I was just told by the Red Wings that there is no possibility to move a performance indoors. While I won't make a decision until Thursday, if it's legitimately raining, we will NOT perform at all and will just go to the game. Nobody wants to stand in the rain to watch a band nor does anyone want to perform in the rain. If it's weather like at Cedar Point when we performed, we will still perform as that wasn't too bad. However, if it's actually RAIN and then we would have to go inside an ice rink for a few hours wet and cold, I'm not going to do that to the parents, fans, and especially the kids. Stay tuned - decision will be made on Thursday.
Comments are closed.